This is a friendly reminder that the Glider and the 301 Reservoir shuttle bus will soon cease operating due to the summer break.
In the meantime, the following rail/bus/tram options can be taken as alternatives:
• South Morang Line to Reservoir Station and catch the 561 bus (Macleod - Pascoe Vale via La Trobe University)
• Hurstbridge Line to either Heidelberg Station, or Macleod Station to connect with buses: 551 or 561
• The 551 Bus from Heidelberg Station to La Trobe University
• The 561 Bus from Macleod Station to Pascoe Vale (via La Trobe University)
• The 86 Tram operates between Bundoora and the Melbourne CBD.
• All buses run operate approximately every 20 minutes during peak periods, and 30 minutes non-peak
All buses run operate approximately every 20 minutes during peak periods, and 30 minutes non-peak. Please allow a few minutes extra to get to your stop early as buses often arrive earlier than scheduled.
Contact the Sustainability Unit for additional information on all your transport needs: email@example.com